Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who was Moe Howard閳ユ獨 barber???

I have scoured 8 provinces and 19 states, trying to replicate this sexy look, but not one barber can do it right! I really want to get that awesome haircut, but today閳ユ獨 barbers and hairstylists can閳ユ獩 have no clue! Mr. Howard閳ユ獨 barber had it going on, baby!



Does anyone know who cut the hair of this most distinguished of Stooges?? I just want to bow to his awesomeness閳ワ腹鈧?



Who was Moe Howard閳ユ獨 barber???

I know this fantastic stylist named Paulo. He can give you the Moe. I took my dog to him last week, and asked for the Carol Burnett. Millie has never looked so good. Your cut will probably be cheaper too, unless of course you also need the flea dip.



Who was Moe Howard閳ユ獨 barber???

I made you an appointment for next Thursday @ 1:17 PM. Report It



Who was Moe Howard閳ユ獨 barber???

Wasn't it ironic that Curly was bald?

No comments:

Post a Comment