Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I love Sarah Harding's (from Girls Aloud) hairstyle (blonde, angled bob) and I'm having it cut like it at the weekend. However, I showed the photo of her hair to a couple of gay male friends and they said it looks "slutty"! I don't think it does, I love it and think it looks really sexy! What do other people think?



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

i think she looks stunning



but is your hair up to the job ? its just when i had a bob my hair wasn't really thick enough and it looked shite



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

Nice hair,shame about the face.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

i love it too ! and im debating whether to have the same,but my hair is all down my back and im not sure im brave enough



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I love it so much. I want it!! Think I'll get it myself at the weekend!! GO FOR IT!



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I like it I was considering having it done but I'm not sure about chopping my hair off.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I would like to cut her head off!!!!!! Worst one in the group... And stuck up her own @R$E!! i dont even know why, she is very average looking



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

Go for it. It will soon grow out if you don't like it. Good luck



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I like her hairstyle but then I generally like bobs. Kym Marsh from Corrie has a really nice one too. Victoria's Beckham's is ugly though.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I think its a gorjus hairstyle!! A tip for styling is backcombing. Lots of height at the back and straight and sleek at the front as it inverts looks hot!! I don't think its at all slutty at all i think its really cute!! Good luck!!



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

its a fab cut! just go for it. What do men know 'gay or straight' about hair. Sorry Boys!



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

don't worry i have just had my hair in a bob it looks great don't worry its not about what everyone else thinks. Go for it. Good luck. xx



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

It's gorgeous. Really well cut and sharp. Looks as good at work as it does on the dance floor. I'd love to have it.



Personally I think if any haircut looks slutty its those cheap %26amp; nasty hair extensions worn by CBB's Chantelle and Colleen whatsherface, (Wayne Rooney's girlfriend) etc.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I like it too



you go girl!



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

Forget the hair I'd just like her bank account.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I actually agree with you and your friends. It is very sexy, but the style together with such a light blonde does make it look kind of slutty. Still anything that can pull Calum Best commands respect.



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

Your friend is right.....it does look slutty



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

I have my hair cut exactly like Sarah's and I love it. It's fun, practical and I have never heard one person say it's slutty - and I have a lot of friends who tell the truth.



If you don't like it you can always buy clip in hair extensions but trust me - you'll love it!



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

go 4 it her hair is gorgeous and i bet yours would look the same!!!!



sarsh is soooo preety lol and it suits her soo much



anyway yea go 4 it



Sarah Harding's hairstyle...?

Her hair is stunning...i love the colour and they style, she doesnt look slutty at all. What hairstyle makes u look slutty...there isnt one! Everyone has their own personal tastes when it comes to hair, im sure you may not like your gay friends hairstyles sometimes. Go 4 it..you'll love it and trust me you wnt regret it...I would love to go for the cut but im not brave enough to cut all my hair off! And hate waiting for it to grown back.

No comments:

Post a Comment