Monday, July 27, 2009

New girl. Nice guy..what to do?

I just moved to a new school and in my first and fourth period classes, there's this guy. There is something about him that makes me want to know more about him, I guess you could call it lust, or infatuation or whatever. Perhaps i'm just curious. I want to talk to him, but i'm afraid i'm going to look stupid. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?



PS. i knew him from some tournament a few years ago, so when I first walked in he was looking at me funny b/cuz I think he recognized me..



What should I do? This guy I BARELY talk to is CONSTANTLY on my mind....



Also, this guy isn't the typical Abercrombie model sexy, he's himself. He is gorgeous in my opinion, a few of my friends think he's cute... It's kinda like he doesn't need to hide behind anything, he's happy in regular jeans and a t-shirt. He certainly doesn't have anything to hide, he's adoreable. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles... Odd combination, but he pu



New girl. Nice guy..what to do?

Just talk to him. What do you have to lose? Talk to him, flirt a little, and maybe he is interested. If not, just be friends for a while.



New girl. Nice guy..what to do?

u walk up to him and start talking who cares if u make an *** of urself atleast u can laugh bout it later



New girl. Nice guy..what to do?

i think you should move it along slowly...



first talk too him a bit...



he might have some interesting things too say...



go 4 it!!...



but 1st talk 2 him!!



New girl. Nice guy..what to do?

As you say it could be lust or infatuation. I would say are shallow and immature. Treat him as another class mate. Speak to him in a sensible mature fashion and then you will not to be made to look foolish if things go pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment