Monday, July 27, 2009

For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

I'm wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt with a ponytail in my hair. If I think of what I USED to look like in college, it's me in a "little black dress," tan, tone, and sexy as hell. Not so much now with a family and it's depressing. WISH I looked like the chick in the "little black dress still." What about you?



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

I'm 32 and always dwell on how I looked at 22 and feel cheated. I didn't know I was hot then so I didn't enjoy that time in my life. Right now I'm in shorts with elastic, t-shirt, and a ponytail.lol. My son is almost 4 and I thought chasing him around would be enough but it's not. So, I have to enjoy every moment now before I'm 72 and say what the heck happened to 32?



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

Thanks T Dogg. I get treated different now that I'm big, I seem to be invisible. My husband supports me and that means the world to me. And we can still have fun, being women makes us beautiful people. Report It



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

I always wanted to look like Capt. Kirk - isn't that sad?



Maybe just so I could have a cool ship sleep with aliens and break rules left right and center and get away with it.



Mostly I look the same as I did 15 yrs ago but how the hell did i get to be 36 -----and why can I hear my dad asking the same question about being 50 in my head????



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

ok, 31 hair half up curled, colored lipstick on, tan, toned, cute halter on pair of great fitting jeans. I look better now than i ever have in my life. i get the early twenties age guess. i do have the black spanish lace cocktail dress, and a few others i feel great in. But i have had my lounge pants on and hair undone. i only wish i had clearer skin. Either way the early thirties have been good to me really good. i choose what i want to wear and feel great in anything. It's a matter of perspective and choice.



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

Why would you want to look sexy as hell when you have a family? You use your looks to get a family, after that dreaming about your looks is pure vanity. So long as you have a loving relationship with your family and are healthy, I don't see what you are worrying about.



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

As you age your body changes and women have to accept this and still live a healthy lifestyle and be as fit mentally as you are physically. I still am young and when asked my age(32) no one ever believes me, even young kids. I am happy with my body, with all its curves. I am not fat nor skinny but very healthy. As for a picture of what I physically look like look at my display pic at the age of 31. No need to be depressed about not being the you in the little black dress, revel in the new you! It can be just as amazing and sometimes better.



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

OK I am 33 this July 23rd.. iI am still the same weight as when I graduated.. yes have two kids.. still tight enough abs..BUT GOD .. I STILL dont look like these 20 somethings..that are out there now.. yea yea not as much time for myself with the kids, hubby and trying to keep my 30 sumthing social life..but yes I still feel like if I could go back to my tighter thies- my perkier a** ..in my early 20's.. I would..only for the physical reasons..... but again I am blessed -I still get carded ..have no stretch marx and still can fit in the jr. sizes in the mall.. and all the other 30-40 year old wives/mommies hate me for it.. lol..j/k :)



For "Thirty-Somethings" - What do you look like and what do you WISH you looked like?

Long shorts, light brown skin and messy brown hair. Not as tight as I used to be in my ealier days but still in good shape. No lovehandles yet, and I'm working on keeping them off. Let's hope I'm right and it stays that way. I know I can still turn some heads, but it's more of a game now than ever......

No comments:

Post a Comment