Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do guys like the "messy" look?

i love wearing my hair either down and kinda wavy/messy or up in a messy bun and i like wearing cargo pants alot. i know its kinda laid back and messy but do any guys think thats sexy?



Do guys like the "messy" look?

yeah i think so if its done moderately. i love dressing in sweatshirts and a messy, high ponytail. the guys like it too!



Do guys like the "messy" look?

depends on a guy



Do guys like the "messy" look?

guys dont think its sexy, sumthing if yur comfy but its cute n messy cute.



but dont over due it maybe once in a while but thats it



Do guys like the "messy" look?

No i like when my girl dresses sexyy 4 mee



i guess every once in a while its ok if



were chillin at her house in her bedd



Do guys like the "messy" look?

Hell, I don't care. All I want is for her to care about me...



Do guys like the "messy" look?

It totally depends on the guy. Be yourself and dress how you feel best. Being yourself attracts guys. Confidence is sexy!



Do guys like the "messy" look?

well you look pretty cute on your avatar if that is really you



Do guys like the "messy" look?

i really don't care, as long as she got a cool personality, and can make me laugh(the day a girl makes me laugh i will purpose to her on the spot.) with her jokes.



Do guys like the "messy" look?

"messy" look can be fun and cute, so long as it is not dirty or greasy.



Do guys like the "messy" look?

Ya I luuuurve the messy skater girl look. The baggy pants and skimpy top with a messy hairstyle. I love it! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment