Monday, July 27, 2009

Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

18, 5'4", 108lbs, chest length straight hair, I wear fashionably clean and stylish (jeans with 5" heels) and a blouse. I got stared at and complimented when I'm outside like I'm pretty/sexy/whatever, but no one ever asks me out... What am I missing? I think I'm the only 18 year old who doesn't have a bf and it's such a shame that no one bothers to get to know me. What's wrong with this?



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

I am 37 and a guy and have never had any luck with females...good luck i bet youll find someone great



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

be nice.



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

Hmm..well since no guys is coming onto you why dont you make the move?



Ask him to a dance? movie? iono anyone you got interest in.



If what you say about you is really true then getting a guy for you should be easy! good luck man!



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

may be u r too shy or arrogant or over confidence this all r a big turn-offsfor men!



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

just be yourself so that they'll be attracted to who you are



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

Be approachable; or make the first move yourself.



Guys love it when girls make the first move.



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

just be ur natural self better to be urself and not something that ur not



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

Are you sending any signals you are interested? When men compliment you, do you smile and start talking or just look at them funny? Make sure to let them know you are interested (Don't have to be slutty or anything, but at least a gesture.)



Any tips or tricks to get a boyfriend?

You sound like someone who should have guys banging down your door to get a date. Maybe it is your demeanor? No matter how pretty a woman is, if she acts like she is too good for anybody, then no guy will ask her out. Or maybe you are just too shy? These are just some guesses as I don't know you personally. Maybe you should try hitting on a guy that you like? You don't have to wait to be asked out. Good Luck! I'm sure you'll find someone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment