Monday, July 27, 2009

Evil Woman? You tell me......?

A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did, she gently caressed his full beard.



"Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.



"Actually, no," he replied.



"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.



"I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"



"Yes. I need for you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her



fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.



"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.



"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room!"



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

lol yea she just has to have her toilet paper!!! lmfao



she is evil...getting that guy all hard 4 nothing.... for shame *shakes head*



LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

lol



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

lmao...she's not evil...just paying back the bar for their lack of toiletries...lol nice joke



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

ha followed by ha



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

ewh omg that is an awsome dirty joke



=P



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

thats pretty funny and gross at the same time.... and no, she's not evil.... maybe the bar will make sure to keep the bathroom stocked next time.



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

ewww....but that's what the man get's.......閳俱儮娅忛埥?br>Evil Woman? You tell me......?



LOL! Ewwwwww



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

Lol.



Evil Woman? You tell me......?

love it. just gave you a star! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment