Sunday, July 26, 2009

Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

I want to become a lawyer but i want a tattoo i want to get it on my neck no bigger than a nickel. My parents say won't you want to wear your hair up when your a lawyer, how would you feel if your lawyer had a tat on the back of her neck. It's to represent my sister she not dead just been threw some hard times. i just want to know if i should get it there before i do it i think it looks sexy to have it on the back of your neck, but if not then i'll get it on my waist. Tell me what you think and wear would be the best place to put it for being a lawyer. help!!!



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

Yes, we have put tattoos on a few lawyers. Also, there is a very high profile lawyer among the tattoo community from New York, Marisa DiMattia, that is fully sleeved.



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

somewhere nobody could see it while you're doing business



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

i have to agree with kristina b...



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

yes. me.



i have one on my pelvic region where the hair would normally be. don't let your profession define you. but i would suggest getting a tattoo that you can cover with clothing : )



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

place it on your thigh



no none of your know that u have a tatoo



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

See them all the time in Seattle and nobody thinks anything of it.If it's s tribute to your sister people might ask you about it. If you feel uneasy about getting it on your neck then have it done where you feel comfortable. Tattoos are a bit more accepted today. I don't have any and I don't care for them;but, it's your decision.



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

Congratulations on wanting to become a lawyer and on getting a tattoo to honor your sister. Wherever you have your tattoo placed, just remember...you will age...make sure your tattoo is something you will be proud of when you are a senior citizen. Also, think about how you will appear to others as you are on the job. Will you make a case that is heard by the jury or will their eyes be on your appearance?



These are things to consider.



I don't judge people by their tattoos because I know that it is a statement of where they are in their life and of something they want to represent and have a reminder of.



But a lot of people see the tattoos and not the person and draw their own conclusions...not necessarily the truth. Ask yourself...why you choose the neck as the place to honor your sister. Why not your back or shoulder or somewhere not quite so visible?



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

I think it would be okay, im sure many ppl would be thinking about their job, and the case, etc. then thinking about a tattoo.



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

I work for a big law firm. I've never seen a tattoo on a lawyer. I've seen them on secretaries and mail room staff.



My sister is the tattooed lady, until she puts a t-shirt on. She has huge flowers on her back and sides, but looks professional at work because they're not on her arms, legs or neck.



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

Lucky for Marisa being married to Dan, a really good tattoo artist from Calypso tattoo.



Heres an article on professionals encountering prejudice in the careers.



http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/tattoos-an...



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

Its more prudent to have your tattoo on an area that will be covered by business casual attires. But if you must display, make sure its nothing offensive as you will be dealing with all kinds of people as a lawyer. I have lawyer friends with tattoos and carry it well with their personalities and demeanor.



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

Personally, I think that it would be better to put it somewhere else. I wouldn't take issue to my own lawyer having a tattoo there, but you just never know what'll happen in the future.



I have tattoos, but none show when I wear a tank top and pants. So, nothing on my arms, neck, hands, feet, or (obviously) face.



Seriously, though, it's up to you - and a tattoo should not affect you that badly - if it does present problems, you could always just wear your hair down!



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

back of the neck for a tattoo to a perspective lawyer? hmmmm I don't think that would really be appropriate locationwise so I'm going to go with no on that location



and as to tattoos on a lawyer yes I know a few in my town who have them that I play basketball with every weekend as a matter of fact 1 of my closest friends who is an assistant district attorney for his county has the large shirtsleeve tattoos on both arms made up of mini pictures in them and kinda resembles The Undertaker's from the wwe but then again prior to becoming a full fledged attorney he worked at a custom motorcycle shop to work his way through law school and still restores motorcycles as a hobby occaisonally



as to where to put it how about your left shoulder so that your blouse and a sportcoat will cover it when you don't wish it to be seen?



Have you ever seen a tattoo on a lawyer?

i know a lawyer and she has a tattoo but i think it wouldn't be wise to have it on your neck. because you will likely wear your hair up and later in life you'll probably have shorter hair it may not be something that you'd want everyone to see every day. get the tattoo in honor of your sister but get it somewhere that will be easily covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment