Monday, July 27, 2009

Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

Everytime I go outside, people always stare at me, and sometimes they compliment me... and does weird things, but they wouldn't approach me... I see a lot of nerdy/geeky girls with so many cute boys now, holding hands with each other, etc... And then there's the backstabber girls that I know and they always think about themselves... I'm 18 and I live in NYC, people outside said I'm pretty/beautiful/sexy... and I always say thank you and respond politely... So why is it that I can't get a boyfriend? Am I not good enough as the nerds/geeky girls? How can you all know that when none of you try to get to know me at all? You just stare at me from a far, and smile... but never be normal to approach me like you did with the other girls. I don't even know what to say anymore.



I don't have a pic but people tell me I look like the girl on the left and I dress like that too, my hair is also like that but darker.



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4544/ph...



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

There's a saying: "A person that has friends must show themself friendly." I'd suggest just being a friend to as many people as possible, whether or not they fall into the category of "guy I would date". The more a friend you can be to others of all genders, ages, and interests, the more likely you are to have someone amazing come unexpectedly into your life.



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

i think you should start initiating the conversations with men more often, because i know i would sure feel a lot better if girls would start a conversation with me once in a while, just be friendly with people and you'll find the guy you want eventually, a lot of guys are just shy so sometimes you just gotta be the one to break the ice



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

You seem very nice and I don't see any reason you shouldn't find anyone. Maybe you should go out to more singles places, and make eye contact with someone you are intersted in. Good Luck



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

Im 19 and live in maine and I cant find anybody either...sometimes its just tough to find somebody. I havent been in a relationship for awhile now and am looking...but just cannot find the right person. I'm sure your as good as these other girls, just keep looking and somebody will come along...im sure of it.



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

maybe u are just intimidating..those geeky girls, maybe nto as pretty as you, reached otu to get a bf. they actually approached guys and worked their charm, instead of just waiting. you should go start talking to guys like y'all are normal



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

whoa,that is gorgeous! maybe some guys think they are not good enough 4 u/afraid being rejected/lack of guts...n many more reasons..just be yourself gal,good luck!



Can someone help me get a boyfriend?

maybe you are not taking the effort to talk with the guys or hint that you are interested, maybe they think you are unapproachable or aloof, be more friendly, there are many guys out there for you, just do the effort and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment