Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She's driving me crazy?

I'm a confident guy but this girl is just too much. She's pretty with long dark hair and these huge eyes.



I sit near her in class and she never notices me. The only thing she does is take notes, and listen to her iPod.



She has this really sexy thing she does where she bites down on her pen a lot when she's thinking, and it drives me crazy.



Whenever I try to make conversation with her, she answers politely but I can never follow up because she's looking at me, and I completely forget what I wanted to say and end up saying something stupid.



She's the smartest one in the class, and I'm a jock. I'm smart, but I don't feel like it when I'm talking to her.



I know she doesn't have a boyfriend, and I really want to ask her out, but I don't even know her enough to just ask.



What should I do?



She's driving me crazy?

She knows what she is doing with that pen. Tell her that you completely forget what you want to say when she looks at you and could you have her phone number so you can talk on the phone and get to know each other. Anytime that you can work honesty into a conversation the easier life gets. If she does not like your honesty then she really is not for you. Once you find someone that wants this kind of honesty think how much easier it will be for you! She may love that you loose your mind when she looks at you, what a compliment! Hope you get her!



She's driving me crazy?

Just ask her out.Who cares



She's driving me crazy?

awh this is so cute



just ask her to hang out



take her to the park, nothing big



make it really sweet and fun



watch the clouds go by, take goofy pictures with her



just make yourself look like a total dork



but in a good way:)



trust me



she'll adore it



She's driving me crazy?

just ask her out , whats the big deal and whats the most u could loose



She's driving me crazy?

Uh ask her out... be confident and walk up to her and ask her out for saturday night...



you can do it, if you don't she may go out with someone else and then you miss your chance... you can't sound stupid If you just say Hey "I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me on Saturday night?" that is a simple as it gets if she says no then ask her again another time.... seriously just do it and let me know the outcome of what she says... YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN....



She's driving me crazy?

awww... how cute



just go for it dude..you wont regret it..even if she says no



She's driving me crazy?

wrong category



how about u try family and relationships%26gt;singles and dating???



She's driving me crazy?

Wow sounds like one of those Sunday after school specials, LOL. I would just do it, meaning if you want to ask her out and you keep getting too nervous in conversation, don't have a conversation, say he want to get something with me to eat later, if your not busy. Girls like honesty and if she is as smart as you say she will know you are beating around the bush, so play it safe and honest.



She's driving me crazy?

Find some thing she likes and since its valentines day soon



give her something that she loves and something kinda flirty for example a flower like a rose mot girls like flowers.



If she likes chocolate and flowers buy her a chocolate rose.



there are some ones with red candy ontop and a candy stick stem with red cinnamin heatrs for decoration at the bottom in a plastic container ( the shape of the rose) with ribbon tied around it she will love it



I know i did.



She's driving me crazy?

You could pretend you don't understand something, because then she'll be all flattered that your asking her, because she'll think you obviously think she's clever.



So that'll put her in a good mood, and then you could just say like 'oh have you got msn or myspace' n see what she says.



But if you don't want to say it that bluntly then say 'just incase you don't understand something' or something similar to that.



Then if she does, it'll go well from then because you can get into conversations with her, and it'll be alot easier because you won't be face to face so you'll be able to speak to her without looking at her, so you won't loose your words.



But if she doesn't then just act really calm about it, and just eb like 'oh okay', and then she'll make more of an effort with you, because by you asking her it would've made like a bit more of contact then you usually have.



But don't be ofended if she doesn't have 1, because she genuinely might not.



But try and ask her about the work, because then you've got an excuse to look down at the papers or books, instead of looking at her so you won't loose your words, and then she'll most likely look at you which again will make a bit more of contact. Then after this she will make more of an effort and things should just kind of flow, so you cna get to no each other and then build up to sking her out.



Hope this helps :)



She's driving me crazy?

get a life and get over it there are more fish in the sea ya know!



She's driving me crazy?

Gulp! Geeze.... why not make eye contact with her, and just come right out with "Hey, when are we gonna get together?" She may shrug, then you say "When is a good time for you?" Then she'll have to give some kind of answer; try to nail down a casual get together or whatever you want to go for. If and when you ask for a real date, give her (and yourself) about 3 days in advance to prepare. A quick cup of coffee might be just a spur of the moment thingy between classes.



She's driving me crazy?

jusy ask her out.. dont be afraid.. dont be stuck in fear.... besides what is the worst that can happen...



She's driving me crazy?

Just keep it simple, honest, and pure.



Ask her out. Even if she says no, atleast you had the courage to ask. Anyway, if she says no, then it probably wasn't meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment