Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can I improve my well-being after a traumatic experience?

I repost this question because I would like more input.



We were together for 6 months. In the beginning, I really thought he could be the one and I looked forward to have a fruitful relationship with him. We had sex after 1 month of dating. He was usually aggressive trying to lay me and we did not even discuss the issues. He said I was too sexy he could not control himself. He was also referring sometimes to women being sexual objects. And I became more aggressive too as a result of the relationship with him. He was most of his free time with me, so that I never had to think he was cheating. At some time he went to criticize my hair-cut, my sweatshirt etc.



I had to take the after-pill 3 times in the 2nd month we were dating (I did not begin to take the regular pill because it was not good for my health the last time I took it).



It makes me angry everytime I think about it and I can't make myself to go out and meet people because of the fear I will be used



How can I improve my well-being after a traumatic experience?

okay not all guys are like him. try to be understanding to that..dont get to involved unless u know its gonna last. datte...maybe ull find that guy to renew ur faith inall guys



dont worry so much...i know its hared but u jsut need time

No comments:

Post a Comment