Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

I am 16 years old. I have people tell me all the time that I look like Nicolas Cage. They always say they feel like Nick Cage is standing in front of them. I've got the eyes, the eyebrows, the nose, the mouth, jaw, bone structure in the face, everything. The character Nicolas Cage portrays that I most resemble is Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider, but with dark brown hair. i also do a killer impersonation of him too. People have also said I sort of resemble Clive Owen. These are 2 of my favorite actors and I'm glad to look like them. Do you find this cool, sexy, or anything else?



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

awesome! people tell me I look like Drew Barrymore, but I just don't see it!



I loved Nick Cage in National Treasure. He was cool!



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

Not really...no...



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

who gives a sh*t..nick cage looks like a monkey anyway, plus he's a terrible actor..sorry hon



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

It's kind of cool...but nothing more than that.



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

love Nicolas Cage



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

You look like Cage from Ghost Rider? Tell you what.........set your hair on fire, snap a picture and repost this question with a link to the picture.



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

Sorry but......I second what Steve M said.......



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

ummm. nick cage, huh? yikes! not most attractrive or talented actor out there...



clive owen and nick cage look nothing alike so i don't know how you can look like both.



sorry



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

that's awesome!



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

it is great nicolas cage is one of my favorite actors face off was one of his best make sure you see next



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

well, i've never really liked nicolas cage. but if you think it's cool then maybe you should try out for that show, um..whats it called...the next best thing, cause you seem like the kinda person that would really like to do that. good luck. =)



Nicolas Cage look-a-like?

Dang dude, send me a pic! or a link or something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment