Monday, July 27, 2009

For all the black girls.....閳?

Hey guys I just wanted to know if I can get my weave done with a bang ,I'm black by the way and I wanted to get my hair weaved next month, in March and wanted to know If I could make them add a bang over my right eye, to make the hairstyle look more better!!!! (sexy)).



閳绢櫄hanks!!!!閳?br>For all the black girls.....閳?



Hell yeah girl that would look soooo cute! Just get the right color weave and the right kind (like straight whatever you want) Have them to put it on, and them let them cut the bang out however you want! If you dont want it to look jacked up you should get a picture of a celebrity that has one or one of the web and show your stylist. Good Luck!



For all the black girls.....閳?

Yes You Can My Sister Does It All The Time.



For all the black girls.....閳?

what do you mean by bang if you mean bangs that would be cute!!



For all the black girls.....閳?

yea just ask thwem but if you get a head weave with human hair you could do it yourself



For all the black girls.....閳?

Yeah



For all the black girls.....閳?

Yeah you can, my sister does it and she always looks great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment