Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I went to a concert and...?

yesterday i went to this concert. i straigtened my hair and had a cite top on. and whien i get there i have never been checked out by so many guys in my life at one single place. the secerity guy said that i was sexy and this other guy wanted to take a picture with me and he was kinda cute but he kept check me out the whole time. i could also see other guys checking me out to. it was wierd because that never really happens to me. i never had a boyfriend before... i looked how i always looked. what was so diffrent and why at this concert i have been to many concerts but i dont know it was wierd?



I went to a concert and...?

maybe u wore more makeup. or there were a lot of guys drinking



I went to a concert and...?

well i suggested you look attractive and they just want to get into your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment