Monday, July 27, 2009

Is he gay or not and if he is does he like me ?

there is this boy i think he is gay because:



on msn he said tom is sexy ( thats me )



i asked him how he was and he said "GAY!"



i was sitting next to him in class in a circle and he started touching my hair then he nudged me and i nidged him back



everytime he sees me he says " hii Tom" but dont say it to anyone else .



and one of his friends is bi



i dont think he is because :



he has had a girlfriend



his myspace says he is straight ( but he would put that )



he hangs around with boys



he hasnt got a gay voice



he doesnt know im bi



i was talking to him on msn and he wernt desperate to talk to me like i am him



:(



please answer truthfully , plus if i hint it to him about how i feel how should i do it ?



Is he gay or not and if he is does he like me ?

at the most, I'd say he is either messing with you and or, he is just curious! Take it easy, you don't wanna lose a friendship over your suspiciousness... flat out ask him one day, are you? Not where too many people are around that he or you know also! If you are curious, and he is your friend, he'll be honest!



Is he gay or not and if he is does he like me ?

Tricky. I don't think a straight guy would be touching your hair and saying your sexy. But, he could be playing some kind of head game with you if he suspects you like him in "that" way. Maybe you should just keep on being friends with him and if he puts stuff out there, give a little hint back.



By the way, just cause he doesn't have a gay voice and has had girlfriends don't mean he isn't.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment