Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can this be seen as harassment?

The wanker who sits on the other side of me thinks it's fun to greet all the women at work with "Hey beautiful" or "sexy" -- And some of the do-do heads here actually giggle when he does!! I think its completely unprofessional.



And apart from the cheesy greetings I also get personal remarks about my appearance (like I look "big" in a jumper and I look nice with my hair down!) It's not like he knows me well enough to comment on my clothes or anything else!



But I think I've dealt with that for now coz this morning I told him that I didnt appreciate the cheesy remarks. And he's shut-up! Round one to me!



But in case he does start at it again, what should I do ( before I break his knee-caps with a baseball bat that is)??



Can this be seen as harassment?

Honestly if it is a problem tell him directly that you don't appreciate his comments. If that does not work then you should report it to your superior. On the other hand if you let any one else around you say things like that then you are wrong to even consider that as harassment.



Can this be seen as harassment?

No that isn't harrasment, it's a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment