Sunday, July 26, 2009

PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!k?

ok this is what is happening ( im 16 by the way) this guy in my school is a total jerk . and in all of them he sits right behind me.. so when i am there he will starts to mess with me alot 4 that matter, he will poke me on my back with a pencil, play with my hair, rub my back, poke me with a pencil where u dont want to be touched unless you are making love, and i have 3 classes straigh to, but he will get me in the hallway and when i get out of the bathroom he will be there put me against the wall and say " dam.n you are so sexy" and on and on till he gets off and no he didnt rape me.. but i am wondering does he like me?? bout 4 of his friends asked me out 4 him... so does he like me or is he playing round.. and he will do that bout 4 times a week or so... P.S Thanx In Advanced!!! Love Nikki



And i dont like him but just to clear it does he like me and what do u think of him?! thanx



PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!k?

I think he's a pain in the a**.



PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!k?

you already asked this



PEOPLE PLZ HELP ME!!!k?

i think its pretty clear he likes you and if you don't like him then tell him to back off



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment