Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(Spiritual healers only) I need highly beneficial recipes and exercises for my body type!!!!!?

PLEASE HELP! I need highly beneficial recipes and exercises that is unique to my body chemistry/metabolism.?



Female



Age: 22



Ethnic history: African



Ayuverdic body type: Vitta



Thick/Oily SKin



Curly/Wavy hair



Blood Type: O positive



Acidic (certain foods make me cramp and bloat with gas)



5'2" 190lbs ( but don't look it)-Heavy muscle mass-



Body Type: Adrenanal.



-Adominal fat



-Thick waistline



-Heavy thighs,



-Athletically built( tend to build and tighten muscle very quickly).



-Upper arms are thick and flabby



- No sexy arch in my back



PLEASE HELP, I'm AT RISK FOR DIABETIES!!!!



(Spiritual healers only) I need highly beneficial recipes and exercises for my body type!!!!!?

Under "health" you will find "alternative healing"



http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=As7mw...



You might be more likely to find someone to answer the question there.



(Spiritual healers only) I need highly beneficial recipes and exercises for my body type!!!!!?

If you're Blood Type "O", and at risk for diabetes...



Lose weight



Avoid sugar



Stay away from bread, and most dairy products...



Eat red meat, fruit, nuts, eggs and vegies only...



Get exercise!



(Spiritual healers only) I need highly beneficial recipes and exercises for my body type!!!!!?

You need to get doctor's advice but I say stop thinking of food as pleasure. It is a science about chemical reactions and energy intake/output. If you have heavy muscle mass, you might want to look into yoga for exercises for flexibility. Most diets are going to be boring but it is what you have to do. No fast food and little restaurant food. Learn your vitamins. Eat fresh. In bootcamp, I had to do what was called an eight count body builder. A sit up, a pushup, a jacking jack and five other positions that we did over and over. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment