Saturday, August 1, 2009

What's your type?

What kind a girl or boy would you go for?



Mine is:



I love tall, dark and handsome guy. A little bit mysterious it kind a sexy I like a bit of a challenge. He has 2 have a charisma %26amp; Intelligent %26amp; knows how 2 protect me. I need a guy I can rely on who can open up 2 me %26amp; who is not scared to act foolish around me %26amp; say what he thinks. I don't care about the hair colour/eyes etc or their background as long they treat me well %26amp; accept me for who I am.



What's your type?

I agree with a lot of things you said. I also love the tall/dark/handsome/mysterious/sexy/intel... guy and honesty is also key. All of these things would be nice. There are definite qualities I like in a guy; however, I will not rule someone out just becuase he doesn't give me a certain impression or fit a certain type. I would not want people to judge me or say no off the bat becuase I'm brunette and not blonde or becuase I'm tall and not short enough for the guy to feel protective. Someone who takes the time to get to know me rather than automatically seeing me as someone they want is a lot more valued.



What's your type?

Taller than me, dark and handsome; who knows how to treat a lady properly and not afraid to be open.



What's your type?

Hi shine-on,



dark hair, has to have a great smile and wear it often, confident, honest, loves to laugh, independent and values her friends, can have fun in any environment or situation, affectionate.



What's your type?

well



my boyfriend is short, like really sohrt



he has longish borwn hair ands big borwn eyes



he's probably whiter than i am :-/



he gives me so much attention and had liked me forever..even when i cut. he always forgives me and always will. and he wears sweatshirts



always



What's your type?

I like them tall dark has to be somewhat sexy to me but the normal criterias please A JOB A CAR and someone who doesnt live with their MOMMA



would be great lol



What's your type?

i want a guy that necessarily isn't skin and bones but isn't on the chubby side. he's got be humorous and know how to laugh at himself sometimes, know when to be serious, be athletic, and love me for what my personality is, not just for my looks or my body. i don't care about his hair colour/eyes/ethnicity, and i want him to have sincere feelings for me.



What's your type?

they have to be taller than me. im about 5'8, so i dont like to look freakishly tall around a boyfriend. i love dark hair, but it doesnt really matter. really flirty, smart, and funny. nice eyes, nice smile, and a good personality. no jerks here.



What's your type?

Well if you take out the tall, dark and handsome part. That's very thing I'd want if I were you.: )



What's your type?

Okay well a guy that I would go for has:



Blue eyes, brown hair to dirty blonde hair, has a really nice smile, is tall, muscular, funny and makes me laugh, has common sense, makes the best out of every situation, sweet, calls a lot, interested in getting to know who i am, protects me, has a lot of confidence, is really good at sports (especially soccer), and isnt like a player or anything.



lucky for me he exists ahaha



What's your type?

i like a guy with some of the same basic moral beliefs as me... (i am Christian and like someone who matches that) physically isn't too god awful important... but i of course have to be attracted to them... because no matter how cute some one is... if they are bad person they are ugly as sin to me... he has to be sincere... honest (with me at least)... masculine (helps if he is really strong)... can hold his own but can compromise... puts me above everyone else... compliments me... loves me for who i am... can open up easily (with me)... respects what i want and expects the same back... someone i can trust (even in a room with jessica alba in a bikini lol) who lets me know what hes thinking and what he is up to... who only wants me... who would rather be with me than anyone else.... and i will shutup before it gets even longer!



What's your type?

taller than not by much some who i can rely on tan pretty teeth skinny(little chuby)tells jokes can make me smile when i'm sad or don't feel good someone were i can call hom and if i need him he's there for me and a christain one who's not obsessed !!!!!!!!!



hope i helped



What's your type?

My baby is kinda like a thugged out Musiq looking type of brother. He's really nice, respectful, and we can go on and on talking about anything. He's not too tall...We are almost the same height, athletic built, very active. He's the kewliest. love him. He's shy on some levels like when I'm with my family and friends he just sits there quiet. He puts his input in every now and then through our conversations.



When its just him and me though that's a different story.



What's your type?

Tall... Blue eyes !!! pretty eyelashes :-) Smart... Funny, Cute... who loves me, Who takes care of me... Who makes me happy...



Hmmmmmmmmmmm just like my husband :-)



What's your type?

ur description fits my boo.. haha...



my type of guy has to be honest (no matter how terrible the truth is), lovable, responsible, funny, caring, %26amp; THOUGHTFUL.



i like tall guys... if he is an african or he has beautiful eyes or a dimple... tats a bonus ;)



What's your type?

Hey: there's no ugly pleople just rare beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment