Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

I wan't stylish looking sexy bangs, and I want to do it myself, because the salons always mess them up. How should I do it?? Pictures will help, and I also need techniques (like, in what shape around my forehead should it be)



I have a semi-skinny face, with a fairly large forehead. I also have really long brown hair, in some layers...I kinda want my bangs to look like this: http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...



I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

For bangs like that, you will need to use sheering scissors. They will thin out your hair and give a bit of texture. I strongly suggest bringing this picture with you to your local stylist and seeing what they can do for you. If you're not a professional, it probably wouldn't be a smart idea attempting to thin out your hair lol.



Good luck!



I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

You will mess it up A LOT more then any stylist could. Trust me been there, done that. They always turn out wrong. Maybe you could got for full bangs across your forehead?



I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

I know this sounds really against what you want, but I would go get it done professionally. Just from personal experience. My bangs were side-bangs for a while back in May-September, and then I ended up cutting them to be even on both sides. ...Big mistake. It's February now, and they are finally down to my chin almost. But yes, they looked so bad. I was crying myself to sleep one day, thinking how stupid I was. They'll be grown out in a month or so, but seriously -- Don't do it yourself! Otherwise you will be relying on hair vitamins and always looking in the mirror for progress when it doesn't happen!



:(



I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

doing it yourself is simple enough if you want it like reese



number 1 rule:



WET YOUR BANGS BEFORE CUTTING THEM, AND CUT THEM A LITTLE LONGER THAN WHAT YOU DESIRE. IF YOU CUT THEM WHILE WET TO YOUR DESIRED LENGTH, THEN THEY WILL DRY ALOT SHORTER.



I learned that the hard way. thats all you have to do. just pull out how far back you want your bangs and use a comb to comb them straight and cut. shake your fingers through it. see if you like it. if not, spray with water again, comb and cut a little bit more. not too much. shake and look



good luck.



I want to cut my bangs, any tips??

I know you want to do them yourself, but stylists have all those professional ways of doing things, you will probably mess them up if you don't know what you're doing.



Plus that's a pretty complicated bang style because i would say they're almost kindof thin? They're not just straight across they lmost have layers, and that's not too great to start out with.



I'd just get them done professionally, sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment