Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boys, why won't you approach me?

Everytime I go outside, people always stare at me, and sometimes they compliment me... and does weird things, but they wouldn't approach me... I see a lot of nerdy/geeky girls with so many cute boys now, holding hands with each other, etc... And then there's the backstabber girls that I know and they always think about themselves... I'm 18 and I live in NYC, people outside said I'm pretty/beautiful/sexy... and I always say thank you and respond politely... So why is it that I can't get a boyfriend? Am I not good enough as the nerds/geeky girls? How can you all know that when none of you try to get to know me at all? You just stare at me from a far, and smile... but never be normal to approach me like you did with the other girls. I don't even know what to say anymore.



I don't have a pic but people tell me I look like the girl on the left and I dress like that too, my hair is also like that but darker.



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4544/ph...



Boys, why won't you approach me?

maybe they're intimidated? or maybe because you're so hot, they think you have many boyfriends.



Boys, why won't you approach me?

I've seen your question here wayyyy too many times from you. Tell you what... just come down to so cal and I can take care of this nagging problem for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment