Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boys why won't you ask me out?

Everytime I go outside, people always stare at me, and sometimes they compliment me... and does weird things, but they wouldn't approach me... I see a lot of nerdy/geeky girls with so many cute boys now, holding hands with each other, etc... And then there's the backstabber girls that I know and they always think about themselves... I'm 18 and I live in NYC, people outside said I'm pretty/beautiful/sexy... and I always say thank you and respond politely... So why is it that I can't get a boyfriend? Am I not good enough as the nerds/geeky girls? How can you all know that when none of you try to get to know me at all? You just stare at me from a far, and smile... but never be normal to approach me like you did with the other girls. I don't even know what to say anymore.



I don't have a pic but people tell me I look like the girl on the left and I dress like that too, my hair is also like that but darker.



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4544/ph...



Boys why won't you ask me out?

Number one, you need to relax and not worry so much.



When you worry like this, you come across as all full of yourself. My point is, who cares what others think%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



For every person you meet, start the convo out with questions about them...never talk too much about yourself. Maybe that's the problem...when people focus so much on themselves they appear narcissistic...which btw is not what guys are looking for. Also, guys dislike chicks that are high maintenence.



Boys why won't you ask me out?

they're to nervous



Boys why won't you ask me out?

first off if you looked like her you would have a lot of pics



secondly do you know a lot of guys? chances are that one or more likes you, just find out which one. they are probably to shy to ask you so you might have to ask him to go out somewhere a couple of times before hes more comfortable with you.



Boys why won't you ask me out?

You wish...and you've asked this question so many times, my keys have dents in them from answering it!!!



Boys why won't you ask me out?

if u look like the gurl on the left no wonder they dont ask you out hahahah.



Boys why won't you ask me out?

i could be shy of you...



Boys why won't you ask me out?

Could be your as fake as a three dollar bill. Or trying to act and be like someone your not. Men see through that.



Boys why won't you ask me out?

you've already asked this question in the past... are you really that insecure or just so full of yourself? wait for them to ask, or you could ask them out....nothing's gonna happen if you just keep on complaining



Boys why won't you ask me out?

The same question yet again, !! perhaps you love yourself to much!!!!!!!



Boys why won't you ask me out?

Some guys are shy, just smile at a guy you like and that will give him the confidence to approach you--that's if he's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment