Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is there a 18-25 guy out there that is looking for a relationship again???

I've a times when I think that I have found a real great looking guy and also had the great personality,but they are either gay,don't want to be held down by a relationship,just want to use me to show me off,or just they don't want a chick like me cause I'm not their type(I guess that's just how these day's are...who know's)??? I just would love to have a guy that is sweet,caring,will try his best to be there for ya sometime's,and I could go on and on about how some guys' are,but I'm not saying every guy is like that!!! I am a woman that like's something's to have in a man....of course a great sexy bod,loves to workout...go on walks,watching sunset/stars and just radom stuff like that I guess??? Man~I sound real corny right now!!! Well~I need to go,but I'll tell ya some of me...I'm graduating very soon this June,I'm having my 19th this July,11th. My natural hair color is:Dirty Blonde....I've dyed it a few times' so it's more of a brunette now w/ alittle black in it...I'm 5'4" etc......



Is there a 18-25 guy out there that is looking for a relationship again???

I'm not your guy, (I guess I fit the description gave, but I'd bet you'd prefer someone ten years younger), but it sounds like you are going into things with too much emphasis on the results. This is making you give up too early on some guys, and discouraging you in your search all together.



Take things slowly, and I'm not talking about sex. Meet someone. If you enjoy their company, hang out with them more often. Even though you are looking for a relationship, don't try to be exclusive with someone until you two are spending a lot of time together anyway. If I met you two weeks ago, and now you want to be my only girlfriend and start a relationship--I'll run away, and I'm a guy who's trying to find a good monogamous relationship. There are a lot of reasons for this, and most guys (and this goes double for guys your age) feel this way. Even though I'm not trying to keep a bunch of girlfriends hanging on, or even shopping around while I am with a good woman, I still want my options open until I think the relationship has naturally progressed to that point. Making promises to each other to rush things along just ends in fights and lies.



You don't make love by getting together to try to start a building a life together and falling in love. You get together just to have a good time with each other, fall in love, and then build a life together. Mess up the order or rush things along and it won't work out. (Or worse, he'll go along with it, and six months or a year down the road you'll both realize you wasted your time and don't really want to spend your life with each other.) Just take your time and let things develop.



Is there a 18-25 guy out there that is looking for a relationship again???

email me at rocklidge@yahoo.com



Is there a 18-25 guy out there that is looking for a relationship again???

Hi honey, I'm not a guy but please, this is really not the place to look for anybody decent. Keep this in mind and I know this is true because I am MUCH older than you.......men will say ANYTHING (including that he likes to watch sunsets and stars) to get what he can out of you. You might as well learn this at a young age.



Is there a 18-25 guy out there that is looking for a relationship again???

http://www.plentyoffish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment