Saturday, August 1, 2009

Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

I'm usually pretty good at disecting my dreams, but this one has me stumped. This dream has be occuring for the past 10 days.



I find myself standing alone, facing a tall, beautiful male, with long white hair and porcelain skin. As efiminate as this sounds, this man is not efeminate at all - but blindingly perfect. (Which is why I associate his image as being angelic.) In a perfectly natural, fluid motion I find myself enveloped by him, glowing and radiant, his sweet smell is intoxicating, and then he kisses me for what seems an eternity, and I'm filled with such pure joy, I never want to end and then I realize that it is night, but I never saw the darkness for his radiance, and when the sun begins to rise he releases me and promises to return. And right after he disapates into the light of dawn, I wake up. It's not a sexy dream in the slightest; and when I wake I feel so bright, and fresh, and happy to the point of giddiness.



Any suggestions?



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

Now is the time to work on lucid dreaming.



When in bed aand ready to sleep, bring the love of what ever you consider God to be and wrap yourself in ITS love ( for your protection).



Create the postulate that when you are dreaming you will wake up in your dream ( lucid dreaming state) Talk to this guy, find out who he is and why he is kisisng you.



You are good at dreams, you can do this.



Please do this and share the results. There are posiblilities here that I can't share at this time.



This dream is not a metaphor.It is the real thing. Be careful. You are advanced.



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

I tried lucid dreaming %26amp; when I realized I was being kissed I looked into his eyes - and saw that his eyes were made of fire. (It is believed that that God made the angels from fire.) Before I could speak, I fealt nauseous and woke up. (I often feel nauseous from lucid dreams.) Report It



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

ur probly in love lol



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

i had a dream like this...it means that you might be going through some hard things in life or there might be some hard things for you in the future and you long for a glimmer of hope to keep you going and maybe someone who has some of those qualities will cross your path. It might mean you are lonely and want someone to fill your voids and comfort you. If I were you I would keep this secret to yourself and remember it when life gets really hard. it could also symolize Jesus' love for you in an unsual way. God bless you.



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

What a beautiful dream You are so protect by angels and god and you will have lots of success in your life



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

I think it means that someone is watching over you. Stay safe and lock your doors at night!



Recurring Dream: Kissing an Angel?

%26gt;%26gt; Wow, what an amazing dream!



Maybe with all the unrest in your neighbourhood of late ~ (this may sound silly, but) ~ there may be some force in the universe (symbolized by the 'perfect, angelic male) that is protecting you from harm. (symbolized by being held in his arms)



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment