Saturday, August 1, 2009

Low self-esteem?

Okay well I'm 15 and in grade 9. I have a boyfriend and we've been dating for 2 months, he isn't my first boyfriend I've had plenty before him, and many of the guys in older grades think I'm attractive. All my life majority of my friends have been guys, because I play every sport out there and I'm good competition for them, and I can joke around and take the jokes they dish out. Each year of my life I guess you can say I've "changed" and everyone I know says I've changed for the better, a lot of my friends that are girls say they're jealous of me because I'm pretty, and a lot of the guys at my school say I'm sexy or pretty, and have a nice body. The problem is...they see me when I'm all fixed up. With make up and straight hair and nice clothes, I never let anyone see me without cover up, or make up. When I take all my make up off at night, and look in the mirror...I hate myself, this isn't a cry for attention I just want to know if this is normal, and if there is anything I can do to



Low self-esteem?

Im a guy n i think girls dont need to hide their face with makeup stuff n yah its normal cause all my sisters think the same thing. Try to use other stuff to make it go away %26amp; if that dont work ... your a teenager n all teenagers have messed up skin. ......... wash your face every day , put lotion on every day n stop wearing makeup cause u might be having an allergic reaction to it cause that happened to my sister so she wore more n it got worse.



Low self-esteem?

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,



He said...no.



She asked him if he would want to be with her forever...and he said no.



She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.



She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and



said...



You're not pretty you're beautiful.



I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.



And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...



Low self-esteem?

I kind of have the same problem but I dont really wear makeup unless it s mascara but I dont get a lot of pimples so I dont really need foundation right now. Basically everybody I know says I'm really pretty and girls are always jealous of me but I'm not stuck up or anything they always judge me if i have cute clothes or something. But everyday I look in the mirror and sometimes I feel ugly and pretty. I wish I could look like someone else but than another time I have that confidence. My advice is who cares what other people thin k be yourself and dont put lots of makeup just do a little bit of foundation for spots needed and 2 coats of muscara and blush for your everyday look. and if its a special night than some more makeup but keep the makeup low



Low self-esteem?

Wow... You wear make-up when you play sports.



That's something new for me.



Anyway.... So. You have a boyfriend, he thinks you are pretty, and so do the other guys.



Ever heard that looks can change and personality can't?



No one can be athletic over night. It's hard to find a girl who is so easy to talk to and have the same interest.



You can get a Adrianna Lima just about anywhere, but it's hard to find .... you.



You and yourself.



That what really matters.



Low self-esteem?

Don't worry about not being attractive. Its harder to find girls which are good on sports and easy to talk to, than to find attractive girls.



And most good boys or men, will choose girls or women they find easy to talk to, rather than choosing merely attractive girls.



Good Luck.



Low self-esteem?

try to change how u do ur hair and make up

No comments:

Post a Comment