Saturday, August 1, 2009

Attractive??? Guys only!?

I have forest green eyes with a orangy tint to them on some days. They almost look striped green and orange-brown if you look close enough, with a thick gray band on the outside. On other days they are brown-green, almost like a dying leaf, only more vibrant. I have curly, dark brown hair and paleish skin. I am about 5'5 and dancer build. Do you think I sound attractive, cause I sometimes doubt that I am appealling to guys.



So... do I sound sexy, pretty, hot, beautiful, etc... What do you think from what I have typed???



Attractive??? Guys only!?

You sound very attractive. You sound like you're worried if you dont appeal to guys, relationships are not everything although at times they can seem so.



Attractive??? Guys only!?

sounding sexy! wish i could see you. :)



Attractive??? Guys only!?

HOTTIE



Attractive??? Guys only!?

you sound very beautiful!!!



Attractive??? Guys only!?

You sound like an attractive lady. But my question back is are you a hermit, or do you live in a strange silent town? I bet if you listened closely the men in your area would answer your question for you.



Attractive??? Guys only!?

sounds to me you have eyes that look someone direct can maybe intimidate a lame and someone walking with his girl smaked for staring at direct sexiness ,5`5 is kinda short for a dancer but who knows if u can work it on the dance floor u can work it in the bedroom,shower and the kitchen, iwould say your a hottie.



Attractive??? Guys only!?

I'm noy a guy, but I think guys would want more information about you. It's a lot, but it's not enough. When I describe myself to guys, I give a lot of information. I mean a lot! Yeah.



Attractive??? Guys only!?

You sound attractive. I am around your age and yes, a lot of guys don't complement girls on their looks. Their shy about that. My eyes are the same exact thing! Some photos might be helpful, but you do sound attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment