Saturday, August 1, 2009

Did I do anything wrong. Feel free to put your input, Please??

This guy likes my friend Leah, but she doesn't like him. My friend "a.g." has a boyfriend, 10 other guys and the guy, "jh" who likes leah. today leah wasn't here but he still came to talk to us and he asked me to share the seat w/ him, i'm really outgoing and i think he's cool so we were talking and a.g. was making all these sexual comments that her bf would not like and then i asked a.g. if she wanted to go to the gym (she's fat) and she said "no", he then asked why I was going to the gym and i said, "im fat" he told me I wasn't and then he called over his friend and his friend said that I was curvy and had a sexy body, a.g. seemed so mad. then he kept pushing me off of the seat and he took my seat and I was like "jp, move or i'ma sit on your lap" he didn't move so i sat on his lap, his friend was like "trust me, he don't mind". I was touching his hair, his leg and he touched my arm and he'll be like "oh, I'll beat you up" just kidding, he's nice and my friend's mad, she has a bf..



Did I do anything wrong. Feel free to put your input, Please??

she's a selfish brat...do what you want to do, she's no real friend



Did I do anything wrong. Feel free to put your input, Please??

I fell asleep after I read "she doesn't like him."



Did I do anything wrong. Feel free to put your input, Please??

WTF are u talking about!!! Your story is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment