Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why won't men give me a chance?

What the hell is your problem? I see you all are attracted to sluts and girls with no morals who aren't pretty. And then people compliment me saying I look beautiful/gorgeous and I'm a really nice person and I dress fancy/sexy clothes, yet no one asks me out? And then I see like some handsome men kissing some girl who dresses in damn mini skirt and then some other cute boys kissing this nerdy girls with glasses and messed up hair... Why are all of you giving them a chance and not me? Funny how it's easy for the men to whistle, honk their cars but not ask me out. But the nerdy/geeky/slutty girls are wanted. I thought men want the full package, I guess not huh?



Why won't men give me a chance?

Honking your car horn at some eye-candy is not a sign of affection or desire - it is simply having some fun. What kind of girl are you, if you're not nerdy or slutty? Different guys want different things A young guy is probably after a sexy slut for fun. A more mature guy is more likely after the intelligent nerd. Given all that, in the end the personality will make the difference.



I'd probably take a chance on you, but you haven't really given me the chance to take a chance.



Why won't men give me a chance?

gah, same deal here, i've given up waiting now i just inform guys when they'll be picking me up for our date - works really well too ;p



Why won't men give me a chance?

Have you ever considered sleeping with nerdy guys with glasses and messed up hair? Most nerdy guys would date you... and they are good in bed too.



Why won't men give me a chance?

that is odd? describe yourself and not what other have compliment you on. I would ask for a picture but I know that won't happen. what kind of guy or guys do you like? how would you interact with a guy that come up to you and start a conversation. If he not the kind of guy you would like to be ask out, how would you decline his invite? you shouldn't come down on the other girls or guy because what they like. I feel petty sure that you have a certain kind of guy you would be be delighted if he ask you out on a date, right?



Why won't men give me a chance?

Well here is the deal. I feel the same way as you, but with girls that date wanna be gangsters and posers and never give a nice guy like me a chance. So know this, you're not the only one that feels this way and you're definitely not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment