Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help with the ladies?

Well me and this girl have one class together, and lunch together.(in highschool) We are friends and we talk in class, one time I caught her kind of playing with her hair when she was talkin to me. We joke around alot, once when she was jokin around she started pokin me in the arm kiddin around at something (i don't know if this counts as the sign that she is tryin to touch me), she'll say hey in the halls to me usually, we keep good eyecontact when we are talkin, what else can I look for to tell if she likes me?



Does it sound like she likes me, what other info should I give?



She also (i don't know if this is joking) called me sexy once and tells me to call her that.



Help with the ladies?

Go up to her and go "Hey sexy" and then laugh a little but don't crack up and see what she does, I bet she'll get it and it will be a good convo starter. Flirt with her a little, walk with her to her class while talking to her. Smile at her alot (not in a cheesy way) If I were her I would like totally think that was hot.



Help with the ladies?

she might like you.



if you keep good eye contact you can tell she likes you if she looks deep into your eyes, or if osmeone talks to her nad she is just looking at you



if she puts herwhole hand on your arm while she's talking to you she probably likes you and if you ever catch her looking at you just a little too long



Help with the ladies?

Looks like it, or she might just is like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment