Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to break up with a sweet girl?

We barely know each other but she is good to me, supportive. So touching, so vulnerable. Sexy. She sews things for me, sends me cute cards and emails. She is one of the decent people of the world. And smart, articulate, entertaining, beautiful. I see her as if she were here instead of Paris, smell her hair, the soft touches, the teasing, the lovers' made-up words in bed. But I will never see her again, it makes me want to cry. I cannot be good to her, I am not ready. My decision will hurt her a lot. She would disagree, try to talk me out of it. But the longer I pretend to care the worse it will be for her. She wants me but deserves a better man.



How to break up with a sweet girl?

Good for you, being honest with yourself and her. She deserves someone to be really in love with her, and you're not it. As far as what to say, I'd tell her exactly what you said her. If she tries to get you to change your mind, be strong. You'll be doing her a favor in the end, and even if she doesn't realize it now, she will later.



How to break up with a sweet girl?

i hate it when guys come up with that result. its being stupid. trust me, if that little sweetie of yours loves you then no matter what you say, she is going to be as stubborn as hell. and it is better for her and you, even though it might be hard, it will be better for you two to try and work it out and stick to it.



good luck!!



How to break up with a sweet girl?

She sounds like a nice person. Why would you wanna leave someone like that? Why won't you see her again?



How to break up with a sweet girl?

If you really like her you can try to make it work out but if you would really like to break it off then just tell her straight up. Woman tend to get pretty angry if you keep going on and on about it. Just say something like, " Hey I really like you, but i think you deserve someone better than me. Thats my final decision. But i would love to be friends."



How to break up with a sweet girl?

First, tell her that you cant see her anymore because you guys never talk.



How to break up with a sweet girl?

You are letting a good woman slip through your fingers. You might as well let her find someone who will treat her better, like a queen since you don't respect her.



How to break up with a sweet girl?

Are you doing this because you care about her, or because you don't? If it's because you care about (as in love her) than...WTF are you doing?! You can't let someone you speak so passionately about go! You must decide what is more important...being with someone who you know will fullfill you in every way, even if it takes you a while to actually be with that person....or having momentary pleasure while feeling no real connection, and missing the one you fell in love with!



My boyfriend moved 3000 miles away last year. I couldn't see him all year...and we're only 18. I know for a fact that he never cheated on me as we talked almost 24/7 and played games online with each other all the time. He questioned breaking up because it hurt us so much being apart, but now we're together again and happy....and I know that both of us would definitely go through a million years apart if it meant being able to be with each other in the end....



And you know, cliche as it is...I find it true. Love always finds a way...(love is sacrafice, and sacrafice is the ultimate form of love...)



How to break up with a sweet girl?

that's so sad,,,,,,



How to break up with a sweet girl?

The big giveaway here is when you say you 'can't be good to her'. Why the hell not? Someone forcing you to be an ******? Too much work to be a decent guy? Going to miss out on some easy hotties? Well, if that's the case, the faster you break up, the better off she'll be. The reality is, you decide what kind of person you want to be. You decide if you are ready. If you love her, and want her, and she's all that great, then grow up. Being kind, decent, and faithful doesn't require some kind of incredible skill. It's a simple decision each time you have an opportunity to act or say something to her. If you can't manage this, then you are right, she does deserve a better man, and if you barely know each other, this won't be the terrible blow to her you seem to think it will. Your one paragraph is so full of contradictions and signs of immaturity that it made me want to pull out my hair. Go do your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment