Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is this song??

and if I do my voice will carry to you,and if I can閳ユ獩 hold a melody,my hair with a flame,top of my game,can you hear the keyboard clicks,or is it just me,im running on empties, and I just cant see wat閳ユ獨 wrong with me,and I am shaking,but not out of desperation,I am shaking,but it is desperation,I might sacrifice what I found in the first place,I wish I had sheet where I was redeemed all these lyrics,but I don閳ユ獩 and there閳ユ獨 no music in the backround,this is just my sorry attempt at being sexy,can you feel it in my tone,can you tell me on the telephone,can you sense an akward pause when I don閳ユ獩 know the next set of words that is to string from my lips and I just cant figure out what is going to be my next step,will it be a cigarette no I quit,ladies and gentlemen through,do you understand how I feel,what I need to be real,this is where I repeat,I might shiver,you might think twice ,maybe if I lit this match



And it doesn't have any backround music,just the guys voice. thanks!



What is this song??

Listen To This If You Love Me And You Are Bored It's Just Me Singing Off The Top Of My Head



by Cute is what we Aim for



Though It's not really a song.. but you said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment