Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girl @ work acting weird, no longer speaking?

There's this girl I work with. I'm a fairly good looking guy, but not gorgeous. This girl has a very attractive face and body, a sexy Southern accent, gorgeous eyes.



We share a lot in common in terms of interests and politics. Anything I say seems to make her laugh. We both are in college and live in Kentucky. We talked for 45-60 minutes at a time several days a week (at work.) (I was mostly, but not always, the one that started the conversations, either.)



The first time she met me, she looked me in the eye and told me about how smart I was. Weird, eh? This compliment came up in every conversation we had, including how she liked my curly hair, how funny I am, etc.



The problem? She has a boyfriend, who I've seen her walking around with twice off the clock. But they don't act like they have ANY chemistry; they've dated for years.



After weeks of talking, she just cuts me off. Tries to avoid me, doesn't speak.



So, what's up? Might she like me, or is she jerking me around?



Girl @ work acting weird, no longer speaking?

I think that her boyfriend might have found out she was talking to you and told her to stop.



Girl @ work acting weird, no longer speaking?

I think she is starting to fall for you, and she just noticed it and she is afraid of it. The best thing to do would be approach here and talk to her. If she and her current BF dont have any chemistry then is not a good relationship. Talk to her and Keep me posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment