Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

i have brown wavy hair (sometimes i'll straighten it cause it makes me look like i have highlights) purpleish blueish eyes, about 5' 1" weigh about 86 to 90 lbs, fair skin, and i wear a 34A. just do u i would be sexy or hot or what???



just wonderin!!!



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

Dear...



I suggest you use a push up bra, it might help. If you have nice legs, wear something short, and sexy shoes. I would suggest french manicure. If you have nice finger nails, then maybe some nice mail polish. Maybe try experimentin with hair color, depending on your skin color. Consider how tall you are I would suggest some high heel shoes.



As for you your weight and hight, they seem to be in good proportion(actually u might be a bit skinny)



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

no



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

you need to put on about 15 lbs.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

i can't decide if you sound conceited or really really needy. Either way, you're not very attractive- what will ultimately draw you to the perfect guy is more than just your looks.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

Sounds good, but I would have to see a photo.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

You know, a picture is worth a thousand words...so how about you go post your picture on a rate me site.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

Kind of need a picture to know for sure.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

You really need a girl's answer to this: It's not what you got, its how you use it, and how you project hotness from within. You could look like a supermodel, but if you dont know how to carry yourself and project hotness, and if you don't believe youre hot, then you're not. If you *know* you're hot, then you're hot. It's about your mind and where it's at.



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

sound like ur little girl



Boyz only!!!!!!!! wat do u think of me?

Have confidence, if someone says somthing bad about you say somthing back don't take rubbish they are just stupid and don't use their eyes. Your fine no need to worry. Its not like u NEED a boyfriend at your age! Or any! I'm fine without them! Alot better than I would be with them! Try putting a TINY bit of body glitter under your eyes, it'll draw their eyes there and make them look at you when talking to you so they listen to you and take you seriously. I don't give a damm about my looks neither should you! If you MUST have a boyfriend go for one thats nice and well mannered not some bad boy thats on crack that will only lead to upset and money loss, the jocks are only after one thing and the good looking ones that go through 30 girls a day will just upsset you. Oh good looking is good but there are more important things. I read some where that at least 7 people you have known from somewhere fancy you at any one time. Odd huh? I wonder who........... Mind you thats unlikely seeing as i don't give a dam am loud mothed not pretty and otherwise totally mentle. Oh and I'm smart, whats soo bad about having brains and a future?

No comments:

Post a Comment