Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

I am not sure if I am just having a bad week, or what, but i feel like crying. I work two days a week and stay at home the other days, and I was at my office and the guys were making comments to this girl that works next to me, that she is so pretty and blah blah...and just walked past me...made me feel like CRAP. i just had a baby 6 months ago and slowly losing weight. I was 150 before baby; got up to 236 with baby; now i am at 173 and still going. My husband turns me down from sex at lest 3 times a week, if not more. I just don't feel pretty AT ALL. And i used to have TONS of guys hiting on me...now NOTHING. Not that I want to be hit on or anything...but I just want to feel sexy again and not be an over looked mommy. Any good tips to make me feel better, or look better? I wear make up all the time. I try to wear my hair down, or up or fix it some other way. I wear glasses, but have tried to wear contacts more. HELP!!!



Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

You are experiencing post-partum depression. It doesn't always happen in the first weeks after delivery. You and your husband need to see a counselor together. A new baby changes family dynamics in many ways and you must get yours back on track asap before you build up any more reasons for anxiety and resentment. You must be doing a great job to have lost the weight you have already lost. And i bet you are a very loving mother. Get some help for yourself even if your hubs won't go with you at first. You are so worth it.



Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

Beauty comes from inside! So smile! Babies can be a real turn-off so get a baby sitter in and go out with your hubbie for an evening! Take some time together. Babies take up so much time for a mother that Dad can feel resentful. Go for it and Good Luck.



Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

sounds as if you may have post partum depression. its very common and there is help and hope. i cannot believe your husband is acting like that!!! us women love to be adored, complimented, and paid attention to. its in our nature. it doesnt mean you want to have an affair or anything, but we still crave the attention. you and your spouse need to spend "quality" time alone and make dates for each other. you also need to see your doc regarding post partum depression. and man what a good job you are doing with your weight...i am really impressed. keep up the good work. do things to make you feel better about you and screw the others. good luck



Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

I don't know why you're husband is turning you down but maybe you should just get all dressed up and go out with some friends to the mall or a movie and what not and go shopping you know buy new clothes and stuff. Thats what i did, go get a hair cut or something it made me feel sexy again after havin my daughter, and after i did that my boyfriend always says that he wants me, and we havent been intimate yet since the baby but the wait is worth it. You just have to plan a romantic night.



P.S.



ASK YOUR HUSBAND WHY HE'S TURNING YOU DOWN?



because watch when he wants it he is gonna come runnin to you and expecting you to give in right away but i would turn his *** down so he learns his lesson that women have needs too!



Blue mommie about to have a mental brake down?

You need to see a psychologist

No comments:

Post a Comment